Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sundays Are Better Than Mondays

So this week has been a bit of a trial.  Having a chest cold and being pregnant is not so much fun.  Plus, I feel bad for the baby - she must be getting jostled around quite a bit with all the coughing.  But, the doctor says it's nothing serious, and he very nicely gave me some medicine to get me back on my feet. 

I finished all that I'm going to read of Everyday Blessings.  I really enjoyed the first part, and I think the book has a lot of good things to say.  The second part seemed a bit more opinionated about the "right" way to parent.  I started to feel almost defensive while reading it, so I took Kev's advice and stopped reading.  Simple solution.  I feel like I can't add it to my list of ten books, because I haven't read the entire book.  But that's alright, it was worth reading the first half, even if it doesn't make the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment