Monday, January 25, 2010

A Great Weekend and a Crummy Monday

"Mondays.  It's like the dementia grows by...I'm not even talking to anybody right now." - Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

I had a lovely weekend with friends and family.  My family threw me a baby shower, and friends came in from out of town to celebrate with me.  I even got to see my brother-in-law, who's been in Seattle for a few weeks, for a moment.  So by Sunday afternoon I felt very lucky and content.



But then Sunday night came and I started to feel a little under-the-weather.  And then Monday morning came and I felt tired, with a runny nose and a scratchy throat.  And on top of this Monday crumminess, Kev has injured his neck, and is therefore also feeling crummy.

So we did what any dedicated parents-to-be would do.  We skipped our childbearing class and decided to relax for the evening instead.  A nice omelet, a little tea, and a bit of knitting is all I need.  Now if I could only fix Kev's neck for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment