Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mish Mash

A lovely person on ravelry has started this group.  The idea is to knit or crochet a bunch of squares and send them off to be made into blankets for the victims of the earthquake.  Even though it's very warm in Haiti, the people there still need something to sleep on.  It's been nice to be able to do something to help.




We met with a pediatrician today for a prenatal visit.  I have no idea how to judge a pediatric office, but this place seemed fairly standard.  We waited a long time to be called back, then a little bit longer in a very, very pink room, and then the doctor came in.  But I have to say the doc was very nice and I think he would be ok???  Oh so many decisions.

A new Knit Picks catalog came in today :)  I'm not sure why, but I love leafing through the pages of their catalogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment