Monday, September 6, 2010

September Morn

September already?  Well alright then.

So about a month later, I can actually post an update about a finished project!  Let's not kid ourselves that I will actually get around to updating things on ravelry.  Maybe later.

But for now, here they are:



I know, I know, not the best picture.  But hey, at least I remembered to take pictures of this project.  These adorable little booties are from this book.  I made them for a friend's baby.  And as she finally has them in her hands, I can post about them.  They were very fun to knit.  I used knit picks swish, which I love.  The yarn is a lovely wool, but it's very soft - perfect for babies.  My Little Miss has pretty much outgrown her sweater made from this wool, so I'll have to make her another.  Of course, by the time I get around to that...

No comments:

Post a Comment