Wednesday, December 7, 2011

After much debate, I decided on the Matinee Jacket for Evy's Fall sweater.  I actually finished this months ago, but I just couldn't get around to blogging about it.  So without further ado, the Matinee Jacket:
My friend Rachel gave me the glass buttons, which were here grandmother's (ok, maybe great-grandmother's - sorry, I can't remember!).  The buttons totally make the sweater!

The sweater is knit in Swish DK, because washable really is important at this age.  Evy's has worn this this down already!  I'm a little sad about the amount of pills on the sweater already, but she is pretty tough on her clothes.

I've also made her a had and a pair of mittens, but I probably won't get around to blogging about them.  Still to come are Kev's birthday socks and my cabled hat.  On my needles right now:  Kev's Christmas stocking and Christmas log cabin throw.  One's got cables and the other is nice and easy garter stitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment