Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And It Only Took 10 Years

I've been exercising.  I know, right?  I've been doing this work out video, and I actually really like it.  If you know me, you know that I don't really do the work out thing.  And guess what?  I have so much more energy!  I know I'm sounding like an advertisement right now, but really, I feel good these days.  Even with Little Miss randomly waking up in the middle of the night.  My husband, who works here and blogs here, has been telling me how much better I'd feel if I worked out for the past 10 years now.

Let us take a moment now.  Ten years?  Wow.

Ok back to my advertisement for working out.  I was all excited about it last night, and Kev says to me, "Ah.  Another convert.  And it only took 10 years."

Guess what else?  I got some new yarn in the mail yesterday!  I'm making a Christmas stocking for Anna, and I ordered some Frog Tree yarn from Kaleidoscope Yarns.  I love this store (well, the online store anyway, I've never been to Vermont).  They always send a tea bag with your purchase.  Nice.  I'll post some pictures of the yarn and the stocking soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment