Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Book #1

I finished my first book of the year!  I feel so proud of myself for such a small success, but I think that's probably a good thing.  So the book I read, about a million years after it splashed around everywhere, is The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.  I found it really enjoyable, with enough suspense to keep me reading, but without any scariness (I am a wimp, just so we're clear). 

I've now started on a two books that are entirely different, both from each other and The Da Vinci Code.  The first is called The Compassionate Instinct, which I found on my local library's blog.  And the second is called The Omnivore's Dilemma, which I've been wanted to read for ages now.   

I know once the baby arrives in (oh-geez) 5 weeks or so, there won't be much time for reading.  But today, being a snow day, is a perfect day to cozy up and read a book, or knit a baby hat :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment